[IP] Spanish translation

Is there a pumper who fluent in spanish that can check a new kids
page for me please??

Not yet linked, please see the Spanish and English versions at

The heading needs translation into English and the English
translation is a little rough. Some tuning would be appreciated.
There are a few other odds and ends. Please contact me first so and
let me give you the OK so several people don't duplicate the effort.

Muchas gracias.