[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #643

In a message dated 11/20/2000 8:40:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Subject: [IP] POLL: Preferred tubing length >>
Personally, I like the shortest tubing for the Sils, but I always wear pants
and there is less tubing to tuck into my pant when I put my pump in the
pocket. If you call the company they will usually send you several of the
different lengths for you to try. Good luck, Joan