[IPn] can you meet the challenge

Here is the latest update on the November fund raising drive. We
have all done pretty well and as of 4 pm pacific time we raised $837
PLUS !!!! there are now several challenge gifts totalling $500. My
thanks go out to all of you who have given so generously.

In the last 12 months, 322 of our fellow pumpers and friends have
made over 400 contributions to Insulin Pumpers. I ask the remaining
members to give some small amount to help support our forum and to
MATCH the challenge we have been given to raise an additional $500.

As of this morning there were 2787 active members in our forum so
there are 2400+ that I ask to help with $8 - $10 per year. That's all
it takes to meet our on-line funding goal. If you been thinking about
the "right" time to send a donation, this is as good as any.

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====