[IP] Sleeping with Pump (4.5 yr old)

Hi!  I cannot imagine leaving the pump loose with our son (4.5) as he is
a mover...not too bad at night but enough that it would be tugged for
sure!  We tried pajamas with pockets, shirts with a pocket inside out
etc.  But have found the sports pack (blue neoprene) and soft belt are
working the best.  He wears it at his waist 24 hours and has NEVER
complained about it.  I like how it keeps everything tucked inside the
pack.  When he has to get up to go to the bathroom He can pull his pants
right down like before no problem, no loose tubing or a pump to hold...

If you have any more questions let's talk! Our kids were diagnosed same
year and are close in age!

Take care, Shelly