[IP] Flu shot

We live in NJ and Matt was able to get a flu shot Friday, November 17th from
the county. Doctors don't have any, but the county did and Matt was #356 in
line!  And only one of two children there. The Seniors kept telling me that
they(doc/nurses) wouldn't let Matt get the shot because he was too young!
Ahhhhhh, also saying HE shouldn't get the shot because he's not over 65!
Matt left there after an 1.5 hours, laughing, saying he never wanted to
become old!  He, he........no offense to you Seniors......:)