Re: [IP] Painful insertions vs. injections

Lyndy, Matt first used Emla Cream to numb skin before insertion. Took too
long to wait for cream to work, so we started using ice!  Ice worked
beautiful. Did this for maybe a month or two. Now Matt inserts with nothing,
and is fine. Sometimes, it will hurt occassionally, i guess you hit muscle
or nerves or something. But usually it is painless. To him that is, and well
for that matter I don't feel a thing either!  :)