Re: [IP] Parents of child IPers

Becky,  I TOTALLY agree with that about letting the kids know.  My son was
dx'd right before kindergarden.  I feel that there is definately safety in
numbers.  It's the kids that will be playing with Josh, not the teachers.
The kids are the ones who will be getting to know Josh and will be a little
more sensitive to his 'odd' behviors.  And like you said, if they know about
the diabetes then they can report odd behaviors to an adult!

email @ redacted
mom to Joshua, dx 8/97, pumping 12/99