Re: [IP] Getting the flu virus

Lea I - I watched the local newspaper for news about the flu shot. The first
week of November, I called up and made an appointment for a flu shot. They
were scheduling appointments for high risk patients the next week. But now I
hear, everyone is out of flu vaccines until the end of November, and sometime
in December and January.
    My husband was able to get a flu shot at Cub Foods - he is not a high
risk at all.
    I live in Minnesota-Twin Cities area.
    Jan G.