Re: RE: [IP] Getting the flu virus

In a message dated 11/21/00 12:00:28 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< What state are you in?  I STILL haven't been able to get a flu shot. >>

Leah, I am in the Wash. DC suburbs, and my doctors don't have the vaccine,
either.  I saw that they had been postponed at the local grocery store, so
yesterday thought to put "flu shots in Arlington, VA" into my search engine,
and came up with a Medical group that was at that very moment giving them at
a local drugstore.  After calling to confirm this was actually going on, I
went right over.  It seems around here that the only ones who have it are the
really big orderers

Linda Z