[IP] Re: tube lengths.

I have been using the 80cm Tender sets from Disetronic(right now I'm test
driving a Rapid-not much of a diff. except no quick release yet...soon
though.)...I like them just fine...I also wear my pump on the outside as my
boss says "It is what it is, and it doesn't look bad"...I made my own pouches
out of cool textiles that the company I work for(mod classic furniture,
textiles, office furniture) manufactures...I have about 12- to go with every
outfit...at night I use the cotton neck one from Disetronic...
Hugs all around!