[IP] Flu shots

In a message dated 11/21/00 6:24:54 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< How does the flu affect Type 1's blood sugars? >>

Im sure its a YMMV thing but getting the flu always makes my numbers HIGH.
I went into DKA with it once and its nothing to fool around with.  This year
it was/is difficult to get the flu shot and lets hope we can all get them
and stay healthy.
My arm always itches like crazy and is hot but Id rather live with that for
a few days than the actual flu itself.  It supposedly take 6 weeks to take
full effect so lets hope these late flu shots have the time to work before
it hits.