Re: [IP] Painful insertions vs. injections

On 21 Nov 2000, at 9:36, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 11/21/00 6:07:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > And the insertions are much more painful than the
> >  injections.
> Is this true in other folks experience, that the insertions are more painful
> than injections?

My experience is about half-and-half.  The actually needle-going-in
is about the same as a regular injection.  My pain usually occurs
after that point.  Only once did it become unbearable within an
hour.  Twice it's been annoying enough to change the next day.
Twice, the nagging ache subsided in a few hours.

(I've only gone through about 10 site changes so far)