> Hello List
> Now, I'm really desperate. In the last 3 or 4 days, Eileen has
> gotten very high bg4s (480-500) on different occasions.

I recall when Lily was that age there was a short period of time
where her bg's shot up like that. After pulling out a lot of hair, we
finally came to the conclusion that her insulin requirements were
making a dramatic change -- up about 50% in a week's time frame.
After talking with the doc who was guessing just like us, we upped
the basals, re-adjusted her ratios and things calmed down. As I
recall, her bg's did not stabalize completely for a month or so at
which time her insulin requirements dropped back a little, but still
much higher than they were before it all started. The following year
she grew almost 4 inches!