Re: [IP] Pumps For Kids(TM)

> Greetings all:
>    Nice to finally see Michael getting some long-overdue deserved
>    recognition
> for the role he's played in being an advocate for pump therapy.
> You're in esteemed company here Michael, as well you should be! All
> IP-ers should be equally proud of this initiative which seeks to
> further the "outreach efforts" to optimize diabetes care for
> children everywhere!! Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)

Thanks, but I haven't seen the press release yet :-) I knew it was
about to go out and have saw a draft a week or so ago. It is a good
bunch of folks, all very dedicated. I'm proud to have been considered
worthy of joining them and a little in awe of their collective
accomplishments. I'm kinda of the new kid on the block.