[IP] Fwd: pumping

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: Rammtoy
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:53:23 EST
Subject: pumping
To: email @ redacted

Hi. My son, Kevin, was dx. 12/98 and began pumping 5/99. I heard the "you
should wait til after Honeymoon period" stuff too, but thought "WHY?" when
pumping insulin is easier to change day by day and adjust to changing needs
than shots. I see NO NEED to wait. The sooner the child is in better control,
the better long term I believe.

Go for it NOW. It will take a month or two before you can get one anyway, so
start now fighting your doc and insurance!

Write me anytime!