Re: [IP] Stuffing and pumpkin pie

Planning on food portions will be able to help you with counting carbs. Also
with the turkey either take the skin off or call the family member and ask
to set aside turkey and roast it without the glaze.  Then once you have in
mind how much you want to eat then add all the carbs from all the choices you
make and go from there.  I make sure I bring food or buy food that I can eat
and I eat that - I have to do what is best for me:) I don't care anymore what
others say as they don't have to live with my diabetes, celiac problems and
food allergies I have to live with them . If you don't eat stuffing etc you
don't have to eat it there.  Make good choices and go from there. :) It won't
be the brown sugar necessarily that will get you. Use the exchange list if
will help you- etc. etc
email @ redacted