[IP] Re: MiniMed QR - Daily totals

> If the total amount of insulin tracked is off, it's off...period.  Add that
> .2 up over a period of time and it could be quite a lot....IMHO.  I guess I
> look at it from a financial point of view also.
> Lea I
> George writes....But by how much?  If you are on a basal of 0.6 per hour and
> remain disconnected for twenty minutes your TDI may be off by 0.2.  Not a
> significant figure IMHO..

I write:
So if the daily total is off by .6 or .2 - so what?? What changes will that
cause to be made in the future? What about the stuffing and pumpkin pie - or
sweet 'taters on Thursday and the extra amount bolused added to the daily
total? Will that make need for adjustments, too? Also, how does that
difference affect finances? (~_^)
I guess my *real* Q is, do your daily totals come out the EXACT amount
everyday? That's toooooo rigid for *my* liking. Life is too flexible to be too
rigid. <smile>
Lord help me relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 7:41:23
a.m. (plagiarized)