Re: [IP] high #'s

In a message dated 11/21/00 10:54:25 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  could the progesterone make her insulin

resistant.  >>

Before the pump, I was prescribed a cyclical hormone therapy using
progesterone for part of the month, and I was never able to keep my blood
sugar under control during that period -- it seemed to raise my blood sugars
in a manner I could never find a pattern to.  I have wondered since if I
would have been able to better track it on the pump.