[IP] here comes Sara

I am going to Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving...anyone in the area DARE to meet
me?  Please email me OFF LINE as I am not keeping p with digest these days

Happy turkey days to all...and I highly recommend 2 pieces of ANY other kind
of pie to the ONE tiny sliver of pecan pie.  I had not eaten that in years,
just cuz I never liked the sticky ickiness of it...My mom was here last week
and she LOVES pecan pie...being the good daughter and hostess I am, I got her
some.  I was 48 2 hours after eating it (and a huge bowl of home made
macaroni and cheese...and 480 six hours later...GOTTA LOVE FAT!!!

Sara SP