[IP] Stuffing and pumpkin pie

In a message dated 11/21/00 11:03:00 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I need a
questimate about the carbs in pumpkin pie and stuffing
(foods I don't normally eat)...Any good guesses?
thanks >>

I think I'm going to have a real problem with the Thanksgiving festivities.
I've been pumping for a little over 1 month.
We are going to my husband's brother's in another state for the whole holiday

My husband tried to get a feel for the menu for me:
Turkey with a brown sugar glaze!
Acorn Squash baked with brown sugar and butter
Pumpkin pie

I don't know how to count the carbs on this.

Susan M