[IP] Welcome Susan!

Hi Susan!  Welcome to our group!
Where in new england are you?(my husband and I live in Winthrop, MA and work
in Boston)
I also wanted to say congrats on your daughter!  I'm adopted(and strangely so
are a bunch of my friends, my bosses son, and my 11 year old sister
in-law)-and my husband and I are leaving adoption open as an option, we
definitely want to adopt at least one of our children...
Best of luck(have you two read the Jamie Lee Curtis book "Tell me about the
night I was born"? I'm 25, and it is one of my favorites...
Anyways, I digress(as usual...)
Glad you are with us!
Happy pumping!