[IP] Freestyle Monitor

Because finger pokes are much harder on our 9 year old than even the
injections are, we're looking into switching to the Freestyle Monitor, which
lets you get your sample from the outer forearm (a lot less nerve endings).
I'd like to hear from anyone who's used one.  Also, I'd heard from one person
that the Freestyle measurement of bg lags actual by 20 minutes (?possibly
because of where you're drawing the sample from) -- anybody heard anything
about this??

Mom to Katie (9) Dx 11-8-00 and Jason (2)