Re: [IP] Mammogram and bone density test

I just had a bone density test of the pelvic area and never had to disconnect
but if you want to make sure for yourself I would call the pump company. I
have to disconnect for my MRIs and keep the pump out of the room. Didn't have
to for the mammograms though.