[IP] high #'s

I need some advice.  My 14 year daughter is having a terrible time with her
#'s lately.  It seems like she is never below 180 for the last few weeks.
Last week she was sick with some sort of a viral infection - only symptom was
a low grade fever and swollen gland.  Also she started taking progesterone
November 1 for irregular periods.

It seems like I keep raising basals and the numbers just won't come down.  I
can understand running high last week when she was sick.  But shouldn't her
#'s come back down now.  Also could the progesterone make her insulin
resistant.  I don't know if I should call her Dr. or what to do - although I
am sure he wouldn't be of any help.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have.