Re: [IP] Diestronic specific questions (starting on my own)

> A friend of mine who has a D pump told me that it has an option to
> beep after 12 hours, if no button was pressed.  Can any of you D
> pumpers tell me if it's possible to change that time (for ex. 16
> hours).  On my MM 508 I can change it.  Is it doable on the D pump via
> modem?

Yes, Alarm #06 can be programmed via the D-modem to sound
within a range of 1 to 24 hours.  This occurs if no button is pushed
(h,m or S) within the time range.  It will also place the pump into
automatic stop and the alarm will sound continuously. This is not
normally activated.  Contact your rep. for programming.