[IP] Pumpers Nightmare. lol

Well this is a first for me in 6 1/2 years.  I have lost 2 sites in the
past do to the pumpers "enemy" For you newer pumpers I will tell you  to
watch out for DOOR KNOBS.  just in the past week I have lost 2 more sets
(which I now total 4) to those pesky little knobs that jump out and grab
that tubing  (and the sets that I lost were less than 1 hour old ARGGG).

Pump on and keep an extra eye on those Knobs..  lol

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438