Re: [IP] POLL: Preferred tubing length

> Probably done already..... ?

Right!  It has been done and you can see the results toward the
bottom of the page at  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml
In this survey we find that 58% of respondents prefer the long
length, 31% prefer the short length and 11% know about the
Disetronic 80cm tubes (31")

> What length of tubing do you prefer, and more importantly: why?
> (I have boxes and boxes of the longer length and wonder if I should
> order the shorter length next time).

Now, have YOU filled out the Survey?  All Pumpers and even those
still taking injections should go here to fill out the survey form:

(the survey IS confidential, but I do use the 80cm tubes)