[IP] Anyone out there pumping Regular?

Hi all:  Well, after about a month on the 508, still having troubles
setting basals etc.  I seem to be even a little worse than I was on MDI,
and am actually using more insulin than I was before.  The problem is I
am allergic to Humalog, and cannot really use the stuff.  So I was
wondering if any of you pump Regular Humulin (Lilly or Novo), and what
different kinds of adjustments do you make with your pump?  Thanks.....