Re: [IP] Diestronic specific questions (starting on my own)

Hi Roselea!

Thanks so much for your kind reply.  I really appreciate it.  This helps
answer my questions and confirm some other ideas.

Thanks to you and the others I am now down to three short quetoins which
can be answered from my future experiences.  All these years I concentrated
on the diabetes management aspects of pump control and not the device

All the best to you!