[IP] Thankful for pump

We had our Thanksgiving dinner tonight because of my husbands work
schedule.  This T-dinner was quite different than last years w/o the
pump.  Brynn decided he wanted 3 spoonfuls of dressing, some sweet
potatoes, a roll and cranberry relish! Later on we'll have our
dessert... what a relief and joy to see our child enjoying his turkey
dinner w/o a care. I'm truly thankful.     Teresa pumping for Brynn - 3.