Re: [IP] POLL: Preferred tubing length

> What length of tubing do you prefer, and more importantly: why?

I prefer the shorter tubing. I tried the longer tubing samples, but they got
in the way. I tripped over the tubing and pulled the site out with my foot.
The shorter tubing is long enough for me to do what I need. I wear a medical
alert necklace that I clip my MiniMed pump to while I get dressed. I usually
clip my pump to my belt on the side opposite my site, and it works just fine
for me without getting in the way.