[IP] Re: Susie's question/implantable pumps

Hi Susie-
from what I hear implantables are far off...best, I think, to chose the pump
that is best suited to Bobby's lifestyle right now, I think most, if not all
the pump users on this list are happy with their pumps.  I use disetronic's
HTRON plus and am thrilled with it! (waterproof was a huge consideration-and
than goodness as I dropped it in the fish tank the othernight while I was
cleaning it...the fish was kind of surprised....)
Best of luck!
If you have any Disetronic questions I'd be happy to answer them!