Re: [IP] 14 year old athletic pumper

He just disconnects during wrestling.  So far so good.  Frankly I wondered if
not only would it hurt, but the tube could get bent.  Hasn't happened yet. He
does wear the silhouette.  They seem to be the lowest profile, so maybe get
disturbed the least?  Try moving the site to another location, below his belt
line, butt or thigh to see if it hurts less.  I heard of another wrestler
that wears an ace type bandage wrapped all the way around the abdomen to
protect his site.

Oh, I also insist he have in his wresting bag a complete site change, in case
it does get pulled.