Re: [IP] Type Treatment

  I just read your thing about treatments.  I think our BIGGEST problem is
your Endo and girl, you need to find another doctor.  I have heard from
others their horror stories about how doctors don't talk to them, etc...!
There ARE Endos out there that really do care about you and how you feel and
what you are thinking.  I know, because my son'd endo is THE WORLDS GREATENT
DOCTOR OF ALL TIME!!!!  He really listens and will actually ask advice from
us moms who are dealing with our child's diabetes 24/7.  So, my first
suggestion is to try and find another edno.  Then right away establish the
fact that you have a brain, and questions and concerns.