[IP] chocolate?

>>	 and explained why chocolate was not a good treatment for low blood sugars. She was really happy that I did this for her.	<<

On NO!

Now I am REALLY in big trouble. All these years I have been taking too
much insulin just so I could have MORE chocolate. If chocolate isn't a
good treatment for low blood sugars I am going to have to find another
disease that it IS good for.

Of course, as they say, Your Mileage MAY vary. (My mileage NEVER varies,
except when it is different).