[IP] Re: hypoglycemics

> after lunch two of the employees
> would get shaky and eat tabs that I kept by the register.
> Pixie

Am I out of date on this one too? I was taught hypoglycemics should have small
meals with snacks of nuts and cheesea to *linger* the glucose in their bodies.
The *shaky after lunch* was due to their natural insulin being released.
Eating tabs would only cause more insulin to be released, more shakiness, etc.
Therefore, the snacking of nuts/cheeses.

Am I like the millions of nonDMers who think DMers cannot eat food? (~_^)