Re: [IP] Type Question

At 12:43 PM 11/20/00 -0800, you wrote:
>What is the difference between a Type 2 diabetic who
>lacks insulin production and a Type 1 who is insulin resistant???

The closest thing that I can thing of on this is that Type 2's still
produce insulin and type 1s do not produce any insulin (that is the main
difference between the 2 types) and if you are Type 1 and insulin resistant
is mainly means that you are resistant to synthetic insulins.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438