[IP] Re: Employment 2

I'm often part of a team that interviews new engineers, where I work. I
usually stick to technical questions, but before each candidate comes in our
employment people always send us a copy of a sheet of what you can and can
not ask when it comes to personal information.

It is against the law to ask any questions about your health in a job
interview, it is not until you get an offer that a company can bring this
up. For example offer contingent on a health exam.

If I were you I would not offer this information. It may not hurt you in an
interview, but as you said you'll start wondering whether you should or not.
Since its against the law to ask it for the employer, don't offer it.
Though, You can tell them after you get the position.