[IP] Lost 6 lbs!/24 hour urine

I had my 3 mos checkup with my endocrinologist last Thursday.  Since August,
I have lost 6 lbs!  well, that is a start at getting off what I had gained
over the years since I began Humalog.  It seemed that in teh few years since
replacing the R with the H along with NPH, weight had gradually crept on and
now, it is gradually creeping off.  May it only continue to do that!

I am also going to have another 24 hour urine to see if the improved numbers
since starting the pump and the Monopril 20 mgs are bringing down that 682
urine protein which always hangs somehow in the back of my mind.  I know I
was assured here several months ago that bigger numbers than that have come
down with pumping and ACE inhibitors and so I feel positive it will be
better.  I know my legs are not so swollen anymore as they were just several
months ago.  My blood pressure, which I monitor every several days, is also
very good.  So here's hopin'!

LOL, cannot wait to do that 24hour urine!!!!!!!

Christmas in historic Wickford, RI
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images