Re: [IP] Maybe I'm not as fat as I thought...

Sherry wrote:
<<I went to the ob/gyn on Friday. He said I've only gained 1 1/2lbs since
he saw me about five weeks ago. Then why don't any of my clothes, pants or
shirts, fit?? But maybe I am not as huge as I thought. I was expecting him
to say I'd gained fifteen pounds. God, I'm tired all the time. I don't want
to get up at all in the morning, and I go to bed before 10 every night. I
bought a bassinet a few days ago. I had a 20% off coupon so I went ahead
and picked one out. After Christmas I'm going to start painting the room
and getting it as ready as I can. I figure I will only get more tired.
Sherry C >From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY >>

Hi Sherry,

A lot of the reason your clothes don't fit is probably because your shape
is changing to accommodate the baby.  The same thing happened to me at the
beginning of my pregnancies.  Also, while I was just exhausted during the
entire first three months, I picked up a lot of energy after that, until
the last month when it got hard just to move around.  I think this is a
pretty common pattern.

Rest now, you need it!  You'll probably have more energy in 6 weeks or so.

Take care,