[IP] anyone with Coventry Health?

Shane's employer is switching insurance companies. They are probably
going with Coventry Health Care, and we will get to choose between a PPO
and an HMO. Right now the PPO looks like the better option, although the
pharmacy plan doesn't seem too great with either (looks like a $20 copay
on H since there is no generic). We are trying to be prepared for
dealing with them... Does anyone out there have experience with this
company? How are they at paying claims, etc? Particularly for pump
supplies? We have been told that pump supplies would be durable medical
equipment, not prescription, which is fine by us. Luckily we are in a
state where they are required to pay for diabetes supplies so that
should help. We were happy with BC/BS/Wellmark of IA, but they increased
the premiums 66% this year so the employer can't afford it anymore :(