Re: [IP] Re: Support Groups

I would still like to form an insulin pump support group in the Peoria IL.
area. Type 1 & 2. Think I may try to make out a letter and take it to the
docs when I go again in Jan. Like a few others, I have never (I know this is
hard to believe) known another diabetic on insulin in the now 35 yrs that I
have been one. So if there is anyone out there, Please e-mail me.
               Thanks,  Sue DePinto