Re: [IP] neuropathy...

Sharon, Please, please be careful with tour toe. Go to another doc., other
than a podietrist. A few years after I was diagnosed with type 1 I was in
the hospital due to a miscarriage and my room mate was an older (she seemed
very old at that time)woman who had just had her leg amputated. She was also
diabetic. Nosey me asked what had happened. She said she dropped some books
on her foot and it had gotten infected and she had to have her leg
amputated. I asked if she had always watched her diet and she said no! Well,
that really terrified me. So I have tried to be careful in what I eat, but I
do indulge in fruit cake at Christmas time.
                    Good luck,  Sue DePinto (suedalgal)