Re: [IP] Diestronic specific questions (starting on my own)

Thanks George and everyone else.  Your answers have put my mind to rest!

>Which sets?   The Tenders come with a set of instructions.  The
>Rapids don't really require any (insert needle in body), same with
>the Classics.

The Tenders i bought from D have no insertion instructions. I think i can
wing this though (no pun intended).

>> 6. Also the manual mentions about setting up the cog wheel thing on
>> the piston rod and no pictures!   Geeze!  I think i know what the text
>> means but I'd feel better seeing pictures.
>A picture is worth a thousand words?  Let me know and I can email
>you some.

Thanks for the kind offer.  Will see how the saline goes first.

>> Just feeling a little overwhelmed.  Gotta get back on schedule to have
>> this working by Wed at the latest.
>Why Wed. at the latest?  Are you on Disetronics Power of Choice
>program?   It sounds like you should be.  You might be happier
>with the D-tron rather than the H-tron if you want all those features.

Work requirements mean I have to produce NOW and that means a lot of
driving and long days.  Plus the endo apt is on Thursday and I really want
to be pumping by then or else he'll give another lecture about pumps being
inferior to MDI etc.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
The Pioneer 10 space probe is now 11.5 billion kilometres from the Sun.
Round-trip Light Time: 20 hours 56 minutes