[IP] Maybe I'm not as fat as I thought...

I went to the ob/gyn on Friday.  He said I've only gained 1 1/2lbs since he saw me about five weeks ago. Then why don't
any of my clothes, pants or shirts, fit?? But maybe I am not as huge as I thought.  I was expecting him to say I'd
gained fifteen pounds.
God, I'm tired all the time. I don't want to get up at all in the morning, and I go to bed before 10 every night.
I bought a bassinet a few days ago.  I had a 20% off coupon so I went ahead and picked one out.  After Christmas I'm
going to start painting the room and getting it as ready as I can. I figure I will only get more tired.

Sherry C