[IP] Places of Employment

I am an office assistant in the School of Journalism and Broadcasting at Western Kentucky University.  Basically I
type, file, make copies, order supplies, answer the phone, etc. I also help Ph.D's figure out how to put staples in
their stapler and show them how the use the fax machine.
I have a B.A. in English and am in the process of starting an associate's degree in Paralegal studies. I have to get
out of here!!!

Sherry C