Re: [IP] Another one to begin pumping!

In a message dated 11/19/00 6:56:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jan with Elvis wrote:
 <<But, hey -- before RoseLea got *her* hands on Dana, *I* let Dana give me a
 bolus to show her how easy it is. Do I get credit, too?  :-)  And Mary's
 Susanne, who also talked to Dana (and let Dana see that even a child can
 handle one of those puppies?)? <g>>>
 Jan, I think we can all take a bow on this one... I'm so happy Dana decided
 to get a pump, I'm sure she'll love it as much as we all love ours.  Woohoo
 for Dana!!!!!!!!! :o)
 RoseLea >>
        How on earth could any person not listen to all you wonderful
females? I must repeat I was in awe of the whole bunch of you!!! I must get a
vile of insulin ready it's almost turkey time of year. I hope all on the list
have a great holiday season. Roger C (dx 12/1/47  pm 5/8/00 still towing the
hockey puck)