Re: [IP] Diestronic specific questions (starting on my own)

  didn't you get the video with your set-up package?  We got one with ours
last December and after watching the video our 8 year old knew how to set the
thing up, how to do the basic operations.  I had the basal rates set up, and
the thing ready to start BEFORE the RN came to show me how to do sites on my
son the next day.  The video is GREAT!  Call Dis if you didn't get one and
they will send it to you OVERNIGHT!!

   Good Luck.