Re: [IP] Broken Tubing

 It sounds like a fmailiar problem.  Especially with the Mini sets.  My son's
did that when we tried their sets.  We prefer Dis sets but like the 45 degree
angle of some of minis that disconnect.  But you are right, it should not
happen.  Save the set and contact minimed and they will send you some free
sets and ask for the bad one in return to study it for QA purpoes.  That's
what they did with ours