Re: [IP] Re: Support Groups

Hey, if you contact your local ADA chapter they can put you in touch with a
local support group for your age group.  I'm the leader of our local group
called Support Group for families of children with diabetes.  We also hold
regular seasonal parties for the kids where they all get together and have
fun and eat foods appropriate for them and their siblings come too and play
games and whatever.  There are organizations out there that will come in and
sponsor these parties.  You just have to look for them.  Ours are FREE!

  Also,check out local camps for kids, ranging in all age groups, some are
day camps and some are week long overnighters.  These can also be found
through your local ADA chapter.